Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fibro Fit Again!

ICK I have been having one of my fibro fits no fun at all,  I am sort of better now  getting back into the swing of things. We had a nice hard rain on Sunday which we really needed so it was a good day to stay home and paint in my PJs. I worked on two paintings so I don't feel so bad about staying in with my pain. I really hate this disease things could be so much worse but this is just an on going hit after hit.
And I never know when I am going to be knocked off my feet with it. I can see where a person might develop into a grouch I have to fight against it sometimes. Typically I keep my attitude in check or try anyway.
Now I am going to make my husbands favorite dessert Tulumba like mum used to make. I found a recipe on a miss igs blogsite with lots of pictures that gave me the push I needed to try it. I'll let you know how it went. Unless I forget!
Here is my latest painting "Rain"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they turned out well, they're not easy to make! Thanks for your lovely comment and glad your husband loved them!

    ReplyDelete